The TD-H Series is a multi-channel selective-call handset intercom system with five different sized handsets, the system can be configured to meet most selective calling application.
Aiphone is proud to be a rare, two-time winner of the prestigious Deming Prize for quality management and manufacturing processes. Our ISO Certified process and rigorous standards result in some of the most reliable products in the industry. Aiphone products routinely last for years, only being replaced when the application outgrows the system capacity.
- 1, 3, 6, 12, and 24-call handset audio master stations available
- Audio door stations can be added (1 or 2 doors)
- Up to 23 master stations when 2 door stations are installed
- Paging zone(s) with optional talkback
- External signaling device when calling a handset (requires RY-AC/A)
12V DC – use PS-1225UL
N/O dry contact, 30V AC/DC, 1A (at DE-UR)
Door Station to DE-UR: 2-cond.,overall shield – use Aiphone #822202
DE-UR to Master Station: 6-cond., overall shield – use Aiphone #822206
TD-1H/B: 6-cond., overall shield – use Aiphone #822206
TD-3H/B, TD-6H/B: 10-cond., overall shield – use Aiphone #822210
TD-12H/B, TD-24H/B: 16-cond., overall shield – use Aiphone #812216 (two runs of 812216 are required for full functionality of the TD-24H/B)
Door Station to Adaptor: 500′(22AWG) 1,200′(18AWG)
Between Master Stations: 2,000′(22AWG) 4,800′(18AWG)